Flosserpik Oral Irrigator
UltraSoft tooth brushing and high-frequency massaging
Elevate your routine with triple action cleaning
The Flosserpik system gently yet intensively cleans the areas that ordinary brushing can’t reach. The stream of water penetrates deeper below the gum line and between the teeth than flossing alone to effectively move bacteria.
Delicate gums and teeth are safely and effectively cleaned with an UltraSoft Konex HD® brush head.
3 reasons to love the Flosserpik
TRIPLE ACTION CLEANING
INCLUDES FIVE ATTACHMENTS
PROVIDES ENHANCED CARIES PREVENTION
Individual tips for proper periodontal cleaning
Impress your dentist with thorough cleaning at-home
Perfect cleaning throughout the mouth
Each of our Flosserpik tips are specially designed to focus on different areas around the mouth.
Establishing a Flosserpik routine will ensure perfect cleaning of the teeth, gums, interdental spaces, periodontal pockets and the tongue.
How to use
- Adjust the Pressure Control knob to the lowest setting (small dot) for first-time use. With continued use, gradually increase pressure to a comfortable setting or as instructed by your dentist.
- If you want to use the high-frequency brush head or massager, press the high-frequency ON/OFF button on the handle
- Aim the tip into the sink and press the power button on the base to start the unit
- When water starts to flow, press the pause button and place tip in mouth following the recommended technique for the tip in use (see below)
- Lean over the sink and release the pause button to resume water flow. Press pause again to stop the flow of water.
- When finished, press the power button to turn the unit off, and press the high-frequency ON/OFF button to turn off the high-frequency vibration
- Five attachments including one brush head with UltraSoft Konex HD® bristles and vibrating action
- Continuous variable pressure control | pause control | high-frequency action button
- Large capacity tank (800 ml)
- 100-240 V AC power | power consumption max. 15 W
- Water protection class IPX4 | electric power module IPX7
- 10 years guaranteed availability of replacement brush heads
- Personal customer service provided by our Basel-based team
Would you leave 12 teeth uncleaned?
40% of each tooth is concealed within the space where two teeth meet. If you neglect to brush between the teeth, it's the equivalent of leaving an average of 12 whole teeth uncleaned...►Read more